Are you ready to shape the future of sports, while also creating the brightest possible career for yourself? You’re in the right place. Team up with the global leader in the sporting goods industry. adidas‘ international team thrives on diversity, an incomparable range of products, and the wide scope of training and development opportunities. At the adidas Group, you’ll find the perfect link between your passion for sports, fashion, and your career.
If you are about to finish school and ready to begin your career right away, check out the possibilities for apprenticeships or dual studies (offered in Germany). Are you currently studying and want to gain practical experience in an international and sports focused environment? The adidas Group offers exciting internships in all functional areas of the adidas Group.
For graduates who have completed their studies, the Functional Trainee Program is the perfect way to begin a challenging career.
Finally, for professionals with several years of work experience and an MBA degree, the Business Management Program is offered, a sophisticated cross-functional program tailored to the aspirations of passionate high achievers.
For more information and job opportunities, please visit the adidas Group career website.
In case you are intersted in performing an internship at the IT department of the adidas Group, please send an email including your CV (in English language) as well as references to: IT_Internships@adidas-group.com or get in contact with the project contacts stated on the right.
Open internships at the adidas Group Global IT department:
- Support in setting up the IT future roadmap
- Supporting the 3D virtualization team (programming skills required)
- Analysis of unstructured data: The goal is to perform real time analyses from data that is collected from the Web and from user behavior analyses in the adidas digital ecosystem. Skills in Hadoop are required.
- Development of a self-learning topic focused web-crawler: knowledge about / interest in artificial intelligence in mandatory, working with neural networks, probabilistic reasoning and search based optimization algorithms
- Statistic modeling for profiling user behavior on the web site: creation and optimization of personas based on behavioral patterns